1. How to apply for MBA course and where can I locate form?
You can locate the application form under the admission tab. You have to select the online application icon and fill in the form with your details and submit.
2. What are the eligibility criteria’s for MBA admission?
The eligibility for MBA under bangalore University is a minimum of 50% (45 % in case of SC/ST for candidates belonging to karnataka) aggregate in graduation from recognized University or College. The candidate needs to have a valid score of XAT/MAT/CAT/N-MAT/C-MAT/ATMA/GMAT entrance exam to be eligible to apply for Calicut University MBA.
3. Where can I find the E-Brochure?
You may find the E brochure under the Admission tab.
4. Is there a scholarship scheme in SXB?
Yes. IMT is having Scholarship scheme.
5. Does the college provide hostel facilities?
Yes, the colleges hostel facilities for boys and girls. The hostel facility is 10 mins away from the college. The hostel rooms are on a 2/3 sharing basis and also it includes inbuilt Wi-Fi connection. The college also includes transportation services from the hostel to the college campus
6. What are the clubs and associations that the college has?
You may find more information with regards to this under the “Life @ IMT" tab.
7. What are the companies that SXB is tied with?
You can see in the placement panel.
8. I have not received my last semester marks card yet, how can I apply for the MBA program?
Yes. You can apply. But you will be provisionally admitted, subject to the production of provisional certificate/consolidated mark sheet as proof of fulfilling the prescribed eligibility criteria before the prescribed date , failing which provisional admission granted, will be cancelled.
9. Does SXB offer dual specialization for MBA?
Yes. SXB offers dual specialization for MBA.
10. I’m a non – localite how can I contact the concerned person if I’m selected for MBA?
If you are a non localite, you may fill the application form online and submit. Once the college receives your application form, you will receive a call to fix a date for you to come down to Bangalore for the Group discussion and personal Interview.
11. Can I change my specialization during my course of study?
Once the student has selected the Particular specialization in the 3rd Semester it will not be permitted to change the specialization.