St. Xavier’s College Bangalore: FAQs
1. When will applications open for the academic year?
Applications will open from February 2021 for all UG and from January for the PG programmes.
2. Where will I find all relevant information pertaining to admissions?
To appraise any admission and programme related matter, please visit to our website: https://stxaviersbangalore.com/ or hhttps://stxaviersbangalore.com/application-step-1/or feel free to call at +919845861482 / +919482095094 on all days between 0900 hrs- 1800 hrs
3. While applying sometimes, I always get the message ‘session expired’?
Please ensure that you are using a stand – alone system and not your smart phone/android. Also use Google Chrome as your browser.
4. I am writing the Board Exam this year, but the application states that I must enter class XII results. How can I apply
You can mention as “Result awaited / appearing”.
5. I paid the application Fees but my status is showing as incomplete.
In such cases, it will automatically go for refund process. The refund will take about 4-5 days and for any further assistance please call at +919845861482 / +919482095094 on all days between 0900 hrs- 1800 hrs.
How do I know when my selection process is scheduled?
For all programmes the candidates will be communicated the status of the result accordingly inclusive of written test & personal interview round for final selection also.
6. When will the results of the selection process be declared?
It normally takes to a maximum of 02 working days.
7. When do I have to pay the admission registration fee?
The admission registration fee is to be paid within the stipulated time of accepting the admission offer.
8. When do I need to pay the 1st year fees?
The 1st year fees is to be paid in full on or before the start of the program
9. I want to pay my fees through a Bank Loan. What is the process?
The Bank Loan associated letter will be issued on request only to the Bonafide student. The students can apply for Educational loan from any nationalised bank. In case of any loan related issues please revert back to us, we will be happy to assist you.
10. What is the cancellation policy of the institution?
In the event of cancellation of admission from any programme the fee refund will take place as per the institute’s stipulated rules and regulations.
11. What is the application process?
Step-2 Fill Personal Details
Step-3 Choose the desired Course
Step-4 Fill Educational Details
Step-5 Fee Payment
Step-6 Upload the stated Documents
Step-7 Submit the Application
12. Does the institute / college / university offer any hostel facility?
The college has the provision of separate hostel facility for boys and girls and is optional in nature
13. What are the eligibility/admission criteria for the management program?
Each programme will have its own eligibility criteria as prescribed by AICTE / University and will be available under Related Links when the applicant clicks on the programme of her/his choice.
14. How are St. Xavier’s Global MBA & Global PGDM programs different from others?
SXB brings in thought leadership with a blend of academic rigour and a hands-on applicability to real-world issues. The learning environment is enriched by a team of highly talented & motivated faculty and staff, and an illustrious leadership.
- One week of industry interaction to all students
- BEC from Cambridge University
- 1-2 Months of International Internship*
- Ample campus interview exposure to every student
- English Language Training
- Foreign Language Training
- Oracle/ Cisco / SAP & AMFI / NSE Training*
- Six sigma green belt
- Excellent Soft Skills Training by the Industry Experts
- Adventure Learning Program & Personality development program
- 100 % Placement Assistance
15. Can a student with 50% or less than 50% marks in graduation can take up the MBA/PGDM program?
Each programme will have its own eligibility criteria and will be available under Related Links when the applicant clicks on the programme of her/his choice.
16. What kind of salary can be expected after the completion of Management program?
Management is an exploring field and your salary depends on your talent, hard work and skills. However the pay scale can enhance exponentially in a short span of time, depending on your talent and ability. St. Xavier’s College provides you a platform to you, with the requisite training and knowledge to showcase your potential to the fullest.
17. Do I get a job guarantee after I finish the program?
Management is an individual driven career; getting a job in a good organization entirely depends on the individual’s skills and ingenious bend. To give maximum opportunity for a student to be absorbed into good organizations, the college offers students with an internship program. The internship period helps a student to get exposed to the industry pipeline, get trained from experts and work on building their skillset. The college does provide job 100 % assistance to all students.
18. What are the documents required for the programme?
Proof of Academic Qualification: Attested/notarized photocopies of the last qualifying exam and statement of marks (degree certificate/entrance exam/mark sheet)
19. How do I pay the fees? Can I pay the fees in Instalments?
You can pay the fee online either by a debit of a credit card. Yes, you can pay the fees in two installments after the payment of Admission registration Fees.
20. Are there any deadlines for submitting the application?
The applications are accepted twice a year. Please check the Admissions section on the website for more information.
21. How do I pay for the online application form?
Pay fees through the Payment Gateway connected to the application form.
22. Do we require the Original Documents at time of Interviews?
College does not ask for any original documents for submission. So kindly do not send any originals. However, it has to be carried in for verification purpose at the time of the interview.
23. My University/Board provides only grades/CGPA
All grades/CGPA must be converted into an equivalent score out of 100 without the use of decimals. The CBSE grade point has to be converted into percentage by using the approved CBSE grade conversion formula.
24. How do I know that I am selected?
All the eligible and selected candidates will be communicated the offer through email, SMS, Whatsapp and Speed post
25. What happens when I fail to submit my original documents after the admission to the college?
All original documents to be submitted to the college i.e. Marks Cards, Transfer Certificate, Conduct Certificate, photocopy of Caste Certificate and Provisional Degree Certificate for Students. On failure to provide this, admission me be held or cancelled.
26. Are corrections allowed in the application form submitted?
The candidate has to take care of submitting an error free application online. Certain application information can be corrected by sending an email to email@example.com with supporting documents as proof.