Lorven St. Xavier’s College Post Graduate Diploma in management (PGDM) Program is recognized and approved by AICTE. The Postgraduate Diploma in Management has the flexibility to incorporate these new trends while still providing the fundamentals of management education. The program nurtures world-class managers with analytical tools, business philosophies and exposure to real-life unstructured situations. The First Year of the course starts with a coverage of Foundation Subjects which impart to the students a sound knowledge of the essential functional areas of business. In the Second Year, the emphasis shifts to elective courses, which are designed to give the students as wide a choice as possible, to specialize in areas of their interest and acquire advanced knowledge and skills.
1. Marketing (Core)
2. HRM (Core)
3. Finance (Core)
4. Information Technology (Core)
5. International Business
|1. Data Science (Core Analytics)
2. Business Analytics
3. Information Security & Cyber Forensics
4. Digital Marketing & Marketing Automation
5. Sales & Customer Management
6. Financial Analytics & Engineering
7. HR Analytics & Technologies
8. Supply Chain & Logistics Management
9. Global Entrepreneurship & Innovation
10. Small Business Management
|11. Banking & Insurance
15. Real Estate
Eligibility: Aggregate 50% marks in graduation from any recognized University.
Duration:TWO Years fulltime programme.