St. Xavier’s Bangalore (SXB) Post Graduate Diploma in management (PGDM) Program is recognized and approved by AICTE. The Postgraduate Diploma in Management has the flexibility to incorporate these new trends while still providing the fundamentals of management education. The program nurtures world-class managers with analytical tools, business philosophies and exposure to real-life unstructured situations. The First Year of the course starts with a coverage of Foundation Subjects which impart to the students a sound knowledge of the essential functional areas of business. In the Second Year, the emphasis shifts to elective courses, which are designed to give the students as wide a choice as possible, to specialize in areas of their interest and acquire advanced knowledge and skills.
What is a Global PGDM:
You may have heard about courses like B.COM, BAF, BBA, BSC.CS, BSC.IT, and many more to name. But very rarely we often hear anybody enrolling for a PGDM as this course is yet to be explored by a large number of the population.
But, Global PGDM on other hand is considered to be an MBA certification course that helps in giving the students real Corporate Global exposure and knowledge. It is a full-time specialization course with a total duration of two years dedicated to learning and knowing about the Global market, cultures and protocols. It is helmed over two years of total tenure and helps the students to be well versed with business rules and protocols on an International level. Along with International industrial visits and guaranteed internships, this course also offers English as well as foreign language training for better communication skills while they step into the world of professionalism.
Global PGDM is an educational module where the students visit 2 different countries during their two-year tenure to grab practical working experience in a corporate firm on International levels. This module covers all the areas of business management which deals with the study of accounting and finance, HR management, logistics and supply chain management, Risk management, International Business and Entrepreneurship, Business Analytics, the economic situation of a country and much more.
- 100 % Placement Guaranteed Training Program
- Six Sigma Belt
- Foreign Tour for all students
- BEC From Cambridge University
- 2 Months International Internship*
- Minimum 15 campus interview exposure to every student
- English Language Training
- Foreign Language Training
- Oracle/ Cisco / SAP & AMFI / NSE Training*
- Excellent Soft Skills Training by the Industry Experts
- Adventure Learning Program & Personality development program
- Business attire and university registration fee included
Specializations for GLOBAL PGDM
St. Xavier’s Bangalore Offer’s Dual Specialization For Global PGDM
|1||Marketing||8||Supply Chain & Logistics Management|
|3||Finance||10||Entrepreneurship & Innovation|
|4||Information Technology||11||Cloud Computing|
|5||Business Analytics||12||Information Security & Cyber Forensics|
|6||Data Science||13||Banking and Insurance|
|7||International Business||14||Agri-Business Management|
Minimum 10 Students Required for each specialisation
Eligibility & Duration
Eligibility: Aggregate 50% marks (45% for reserved category) in Graduation from any Recognized University.
Duration: 2 Year fulltime programme.
ACADEMIC MERIT SCHOLARSHIPS FOR 10 SEATS
- 30% Scholarship for those who score 90% Aggregate Score in any UG Program with (700 Marks in MAT (or) 75 Percentile in CAT (or) 60 Percentile in XAT)
- 20% Scholarship for those who score 80% Aggregate Score in any UG Program with (650 Marks in MAT (or) 70 Percentile in CAT (or) 55 Percentile in XAT)